Simple and featuring fast box size adjustment, Box Tape picks the box up from the side magazine and after folding the four bottom flaps, the box is taped (optional) and prepared to be filled.
A compact size machine suitable for use in all environments.
|B||25 - 50 - 75 mm|
|S||25 - 38 - 50 - 75 mm|
|L||220 mm||600 mm|
|W||100 mm||500 mm|
|H||150 mm||500 mm|
|S||25 mm||75 mm|
- Machine structure in pressure-bent steel plate
- Electro-pneumatic drives
- Operation control with electronic logic and dedicated programmable microprocessor
- LCD display monitor
- Movable hinged panels with safety microswitches
- Dimensions of boxes to form
- L: 220 - 600 mm
- W: 100 - 500 mm
- H: 150 - 750 mm (with upper flap raised)
- Three-phase electric power supply: 400 V/ 50 Hz, 1kW
- Working temperature min +5°C - max +35°C
- Footprint 2100 x 1600 mm
- Weight: 490 kg / 1080 lb
- Compressed air supply 6 Bar, 13 nl per cycle
- Electric protection rating IP 54
- Work surface height 650 +100 mm
- Max noise levels 78 dB
* Technical Features are subject to variation without notice.
Supplementary motorized magazine for increased BOX TAPE work autonomy. The structure consists of steel plate bed. The boxes are inserted vertically to the ground and positioned on two parallel chains. Advance is controlled by a pneumatic device. The space available is 2500 mm. The magazine permits a continuous forming. Signal lights signal the imminent emptying of the loader. The Boxscotch can also be made other dimensions exactly proportional to those specified below.